Corporate Social Responsibility
Giving is a way of life at Standex that extends beyond the walls of our facilities. Standex pledges to support local community programs in the areas of education, workforce readiness and community engagement that make impactful improvements to the lives of the people in our communities. We pledge to pursue solutions both for our customers and our communities.
Standex CARES Program and Impact
Standex pledges to support local programs that benefit our communities through the four key areas of education, workforce readiness, humanitarian relief, and community engagement to improve the lives of people in our communities.
Encourage a culture of giving that is a way of life at Standex, extending beyond the walls of our facilities through engagement in our communities and dedicated partnerships that reflect the spirit of our employees.
What we do
Community Engagement and Service
Our 4 Pillars: Education, Jobs, Humanitarian Relief/Aid, and Community
We partner with local organizations who are dedicated to helping youth, families, and our communities thrive. Through supporting educational programs and institutions with their efforts to improve grades, performance, job readiness, and positive outreach initiatives – we join them in their fight to improve lives. We also partner with organizations who provide disaster relief and/or humanitarian aid to areas and people in need. The way we support giving efforts is through our time, funds, and donations. We also lead efforts through our Standex Foundation with scholarships for youth.
- Annual Manufacturing (MFG) Day
- Annual Day of Service for Employees
- Habitat for Humanity: Supporting building homes for those in need
- Matthew25: Organizing, sorting, and support with relief items
- A Child’s Hope International and their Hands Against Hunger Program
- The Children’s Home of Cincinnati: Mentoring, Tutoring, and Donations
- St. Joseph’s Orphanage: Donations
- Cancer Walks
- Humanitarian Aid and Relief: Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornadoes, and other (donations)
- Education and scholarships: 2015 Scholarship Program Flyer
For more information or requests related to Standex CARES and our Community efforts, please contact: Brian Siegel through our contact form.