Standex Electronics developed its Toolshop in 1996 because of a growing demand for high precision quality tooling for our reed based sensor products. For more than 20 years this service has been expanded to support our customers demand and requirements.
We offer a complete package providing, prototypes, planning, tool design, manufacture of single & multi-impression mould tools, progression press tools, pressure die-casting tools. Special purpose tooling, tool repairs & maintenance, jig & fixtures.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced employees will work with you providing a highquality reliable service to find the most cost-effective manufacturing solution for your needs.
Our continued investment in machine tools and computer technology allows us to offer the most advance techniques available using fully integrated CAD/CAM software, wire eroding, EDM machining, CNC milling, and a range conventional machine tools.
We operate from our purpose built 500 square meter premises based in Großbreitenbach Germany.
Download Flyer Tool Shop
Ilmenauer Straße 7i
Phone +49(0)3678 1273-16
Contact Mr. Steffen Grieger
- Sink EDM Machine “Exeron” – Machining stroke max. 620x420x400mm
- Sink EDM Machine “Ingersoll” – Machining stroke max. 620x420x400mm
- Milling Machine “Hermle” – Machining stroke max. 1000x500x500mm
- Milling Machine “Bridgeport” – Machining stroke max. 1000x500x500mm
- Wire EDM Machine “Mitsubishi “ – Machining stroke max. 530x370x265mm
- Wire EDM Machine “Sodick“ – Machining stroke max. 530x370x265mm
- Grinding Machine “Elb-Schliff” – Machining stroke max. 800x400x475mm
- Grinding Machine “Ziersch” – Machining stroke max. 800x400x475mm
- Measuring machine “Zeiss” – Machining stroke 450x450x400mm
- Several state-of-the-art lathe, milling and grinding machines