Our LS03 Liquid Level Sensor series provide the best coolant system fluid sensor solution for monitoring fluid levels in extremely cold temperatures. The LS03 series are equipped with a hinged horizontal float. In addition to being internally mounted, the LS03 now has many new externally mounted versions which lower replacement costs.
Refrigerated trucks abound all over our roadways worldwide, many carrying 10’s of thousands of dollars, Euros, etc. in fragile goods that must be kept cool, no matter what the outside temperature. Coolant systems can take a lot of abuse on the roadways, causing fractures in the system and possible coolant leaks and shut down the refrigeration unit, potentially damaging some or all of the valuable cargo. Our coolant system fluid sensor products provide truck operators with an early warning signal if a leak has developed…
Full Application Write UpTruck Coolant System Fluid Level Sensor
- Ability to activate and control switching function all in one operation
- Ability to operate at very cold temperatures as a normal operation
- Designed to handle high shock environments
- Designed for SPST (Form A) switching
- Dynamically tested contacts
- Designed to operate in dirty environments
- Hermetically sealed
- Millions of switching operations
- Reliable switching
- UL approved wire
Browse Our Entire List Of Applications Or Search Our Application PDF Library For More Details.