Throughout the industrial world, data acquisition/scanning instruments are used to scan and acquire data from various data collection sensors. These may be in the form of thermocouples, pressure transducers, and an assortment of other types of transducers. For a given requirement, there could be 100s of data points that need to be scanned for data and then stored or displayed. This data once gathered can then be graphed for trends, trip points, or alarm activation. In most cases, reed relays are desirable for the electrical scanning of the signals because generally, the transducers output very small voltages and currents. Maintaining signal integrity is critical for proper measurement.
Full Application Write UpData Acquistion Systems - Reed Relay
- High reliability
- Ideal RF characteristics
- Ideal for carrying fast digital pulses with skew rates less than 20 picoseconds
- Ability to carry RF signals from DC up to 20 GHz (SRF relay-coming soon/request samples today)
- 50Ω characteristic impedance
- Switch to shield capacitance <0.5 picofarads
- Dielectric strength across the contacts 200 volts
- Contacts dynamically tested
- Surface mounted
- Very low profile
- BGA’s available
- Rugged thermoset over-molded packaging
- Qual-shield arrangement
Browse Our Entire List Of Applications Or Search Our Application PDF Library For More Details.