Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a global issue that is impacting lives at a large scale. As a company who provides support, components, and solutions for essential and other businesses – we are committed to supporting our employees, customers, shareholders, and communities who depend on us as we navigate through the challenges presented to us all related to COVID-19.
Our teams continue to make adjustments and implement actions to ensure the safety and well-being of employees and their families, in tandem with ensuring business efforts and support continue within our operations. The health and protection of all we lead are of the utmost priority while we deploy preparedness plans, updates, and actions centered around ways that allow the efforts people depend on continue as appropriate – and we keep in tune with information and changes around the global pandemic we are all living through. In these unusual times, we are doing all possible to keep business as usual in appropriate manners.
To maintain as much business continuity during these times, we have:
· Implemented requirements as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
· Pandemic preparedness and response initiatives developed internally for our various locations, and based upon advice from external medical experts, local and regional based government insights, and information gathered related to infection disease experts
· Global personal protective equipment (PPE) utilization and Social Distancing within our facilities
· Alternative work plans such as working remote or from home, and leveraging virtual meetings in lieu of in-person engagement
· Building up of safety stock in preparation of needs and also supply chain integrity
Considering recent events and how this pandemic is affecting us all, we take the continuation of our business processes and operations – along with honoring ways to be healthy and safe very seriously. Our team is available if you have any questions through firstname.lastname@example.org, our online web form https://standexelectronics.com/inquiry-form/, or you can contact the local sales representative you typically engage with for additional support or answers.
Health, Travel, Meetings, and Visitors
The safety, health, and well-being of our employees and their families, customers, vendors, and others who typically interact with us are priority. As the virus spreads around the world, we have implemented ways to proactively be responsive to combat contracting, minimize exposure or risk, or transmitting COVID-19 by:
· Complying with State and Federal requirements to be compliant with expectations set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and making sure we do all possible to protect the well-being of our employees and their families.
· Global travel restrictions, non-essential travel prohibited, and not having large group meetings in-person.
· On-site sanitation policies and procedures such as utilizing soap, sanitizer, cleansing wipes, and face masks.
· Temperatures being checked daily at facility locations.
· Flexible work arrangements such as leading efforts remotely and utilizing video conferencing and virtual meetings in lieu of in-person engagement.
· Social distancing, following the recommended six foot of space.
· If an employee or someone they live with are sick in any way or has a temperature, they are required to stay home, or if they recently traveled, they must self-quarantine for fourteen days.
· Requesting outside visits be postponed to a later date.