Date: November 3rd 2022
Place: Hauppauge Radisson 110 Motor Parkway Hauppauge, Long Island, New York United States
Booth #: Standex/Renco Electronics
Hall #: N/A
Join us November 3rd in Long Island for the IEEE Power Electronics Symposium! We will have two tables, one for Standex Electronics, and another for Renco Electronics. Our Standex booth will host a wine cart from (06:00 PM – 07:30 PM). Feel free to stop by both booths to chat!
Register Now – Free In-Person Event 12:00 – 8:00pm EST, Nov 3, 2022
Join Standex Electronics and Renco Electronics at the upcoming IEEE LI Power Electronics Symposium event in Hauppauge LI, NY to be part of this premier conference and exposition that brings together the local power electronics community.
Who Should Attend:
All professionals (engineers, managers, etc.) involved in the use, design, qualification, test or manufacture of power supplies, power converters, power management, servos or energy storage are invited. All sectors of power electronics are represented including military, industrial, medical, space, consumer and automotive.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend:
- Complimentary admission
- Meet face-to-face with engineers and factory representatives from over 50 companies servicing the power electronics industry
- Eight complimentary 50-minute technical lectures from 2 to 6 PM (schedule and optional CEU info to be posted on website)
- Complimentary lunch from noon to 1 PM (to first 200 registered attendees)
- Complimentary swag bag (to first 200 registered attendees)
- Complimentary afternoon coffee break from 3 to 4 PM
- Enjoy opportunities to network with your peers that face the same challenges you do
- Complimentary dinner (with pasta station and hors d’oeuvres) from 6 to 8 PM
- Accommodating hours so you don’t need a full day out of the office (arrive anytime, leave anytime, from Noon to 8 PM)
- Convenient location with free parking (Radisson Hotel, 110 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, Long Island)
About Standex “Custom is Standard”
Standex Electronics is uniquely qualified to design and manufacture custom magnetics and power conversion assemblies. We provide space and flight grade custom power transformers, coils, and inductors, for high reliability military and aerospace projects. For example, our MIL-SPEC magnetics serve programs such as the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and other next generation fighter programs.
Moreover, we offer industry-leading environmental and electrical testing performed in house. And, most of our products meet or can be designed to meet UL/CUL, CSA, VDE, and MIL-SPEC standards.
Visit our tables at the IEEE LI Power Electronics Symposium and talk with our experts. Learn how you can partner with us in designing a custom magnetics solution, for your specific application needs, through our diverse and dynamic capabilities.